Crystal League Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronze0re's Bio

2 posters

Go down

Bronze0re's Bio Empty Re: Bronze0re's Bio

Post by Redylriws Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:40 am

Bronze, did you say your name was Brycen? And that you have a history with ice? Explain to me why the hell you're not an ice main.

Redylriws

Back to top Go down

Bronze0re's Bio Empty Bronze0re's Bio

Post by Bronze0re Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Umm... Hello everyone. My name is Brycen, but people call me Bronze. I am a guy that enjoys the simple things in life and pokemon. At the tender age of six, I got into a car wreck because of me and my siblings playing around. This caused my mom to get hurt very bad, so we couldn't keep living where we were living. We moved all around until we hit Iowa. This is where I got into pokemon. At the age of eight I had an accident with ice that damaged one of my eyes permanently. I also had an accident with one of my teeth. I soon moved away from Iowa back to South Carolina. Unfortunately, I have a serious nature. I take everything seriously, combine that with being a nerd, and not athletic. I was picked on a lot in school which killed my self-esteem. I did get a good set of friends though, but as soon as I got homeschooled I soon lost them. My only friends are now on the internet. I am not complaining because some of those people are really cool. I got into pokemon when I lived in Iowa, and I have been known to be able to eat a lot. All in all this is what I am like, and I hope I can make more friends this way.
                                                                                Bronze

Bronze0re

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum