Crystal League Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge Form Example

Go down

Challenge Form Example Empty Challenge Form Example

Post by Rush Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:29 pm

User Challenging: Rush
Type Challenging With: Fighting
Elite Four Being Challenged: Sabo
Reasons For Wanting E4/What Will I Do With E4: So basically I've been around here for about a year and in crystal for about 10 months of those and at some point I challenged mattz for e4 with bug and I lost in 3 games :/. Since then I've wanted to get e4 and now seems like a prime chance. Im basically around all the time and talk about this a lot so you should already know everything I do. I test a lot of people, set up 8's/lvl's, I do site work and just now I made this forum for the league Razz and ya know im ok at battling. So thats basically all you need to know Smile. This is more of a side note I just thought of while trying to do some updates I kinda want RO so I have perms to /roomdesc (Leaders cant do it anymore).
(Dont Write Anything Below This)
So basically to post your form just reply to this message with everything above just fill in your info, thanks Smile
                                                                                                                                                            -Rush <3

Rush
Admin

https://crystal-reborn.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum